Dec 30, 2015

Work, work, work...

Well, little by little I inch closer to my goal. I've been doing a lot of work over the holidays tightening up the text and ironing out inconsistencies. To my horror I discovered that I'd got my time-line wrong and Celia was taking Jeremy to the Oktoberfest when it would be closed.

I've also being researching e-publishing and other such topics which I will have to get my head around soon. But the most alarming part of my research was when I realised that I'm about 20,000 words outside the standard length for this kind of novel which is ca 80,000 words!

Agh!

I need to think hard about this. Do I add in more content, or do I just decide it should be a short novel?

Some thinking necessary. Any thoughts from you welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?